Carefree Town Center
Carefree’s Town Center is a unique shopping destination dominated by one-of-kind shops, galleries, and restaurants. Anchored by a 4-acre desert botanical garden, visitors can truly have a one-of-a-kind experience. The Carefree Desert Gardens hosts 55 unique species of plants, a splash pad, and a playground, as well as trails and art to explore. Additionally, the Gardens offers the Sanderson Lincoln Pavilion, which hosts live entertainment, community events, and wellness activities. Check out Visitcarefree.com for details.
Town Center also represents an unparalleled experienced based retail investment with access to 277,000 people and a median household income of $177,000 within a 30-minute commute. Carefree is experiencing not only significant growth in the market but annual visitors as well. This has led to further enhancement of its hospitality and restaurant sectors, including the addition of a 97 room new hotel scheduled to open in October 2021. Additionally, Town Center is a Mecca for those looking for health, med spa, and wellness services and activities, and hosts the award-winning Thunderbird Artists Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival 3 times a year.
In an effort to enhance this experience, and encourage continued growth in its retail sector, the Town of Carefree is in the process of multiple initiatives including:
• Creation of a redevelopment and revitalization district and plan
• Completing an engineering study for enhanced area visibility, safety and connectivity to adjacent residential neighborhoods through traffic reconfigurations of Tom Darlington and Cave Creek Road
• Initial process to create and implement a comprehensive signage, circulation and parking plan
• Enhanced event programming
• And enhanced marketing and social media presence
Carefree is “Committed to the Core”, to ensure this special place will always be a destination jewel in the Sonoran Desert, and a great investment for those wanting to be a part of it.