10/26/22 Workshop for Fire & Emergency Services
Hello Carefree Community,
Please join us on Wednesday, October 26th, at the Holland Center for the 2nd of 5 community workshops discussing Fire & Emergency Services in the Town of Carefree.
These critical workshops invite you to learn and ask questions about the levels of fire and emergency services as well as the associated costs for each.
Step 1: View the fire services video presentation: Fire & Emergency Services Presentation Link
Step 2: Choose a date from the list below to participate in the discussion:
- Oct 26 | 5:00 PM | Holland Community Center - 34250 N. 60th St.
- Nov 3 | 5:00 PM | Christ the Lord Lutheran Church - 9205 E. Cave Creek Rd
- Nov 10 | 5:00 PM | Carefree Council Chambers - 33 Easy St.
- Nov 17 | 5:00 PM | Zoom - MUST REGISTER TO VIEW: Register Here
For additional background on fire and emergency services in Carefree, please view the Public Safety Advisory Committee Report: Public Safety Advisory Committee Report_1-5-2022
October 26, 2022 Citizen Workshop Agenda
- Why is this important now?
- What are the options & costs/benefits?
- How would we pay for transition to a new service model?
- When/where/how will this be decided?